Woodland Has GRIT!
G - Growth Mindset
• With a positive attitude and a full effort anything is possible. EFFORT is what makes you smart or talented.
R - Reflective Attitude
• Serious thought leads to change and innovation. Students are evaluators of knowledge.
I - Integrity
• Integrity is the most important life skill because it is composed of many other powerful life skills.
• Have the courage to do the right thing.
T – Team Mentality
• We is stronger and more meaningful than I.
Passion and Perseverance = GRIT
CAP for rising 7th and 8th grade students will be held on March 28th & 30th. For more information on CAP, please click here.
To schedule an appointment for students attending Woodland next year, please click here.