TRANSCRIPTS AND DIPLOMAS
All final transcripts for current students must be requested via Naviance. When requesting your transcript make sure you follow the steps below in Naviance:
- Click on Colleges I'm Applying to
- Click on Manage Transcripts
- Final Transcript
Your diploma will be mailed to you.
Your diploma will reflect the name and spelling of your name that is listed in eschool/HAC.
If you have any questions email Mrs. Domer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 445-1176.
|NOTICE: Students who are 18 years or older will have to provide an email from their account to allow parent/guardian or other individuals to request and/or pickup transcripts. The specified individual must show identification before student records will be provided.|
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST INFORMATION: THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR CURRENT STUDENTS!
- Students in Grades 11 & 12 will request their transcript via their Naviance account.
- Students in Grades 9 & 10 will request their transcript via their Naviance account and should select OTHER TRANSCRIPT when asked what type of transcript they want.
- Typically transcripts will be ready in 24-48 hours.
- FORMER STUDENTS: Each transcript copy is $5 and you must fill out the transcript form located in the left hand menu of this page.
- Failure to fill form out completely may delay the processing.
*Transcript processing could be delayed if it is during FHS registration, grading period, CAP process or Summer.